Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Saturday, 12 September 2026

The World is Now Morphing

 

The World is Now Morphing: Why My Vision is Becoming Reality

For over a decade, I have been writing about a future that felt, at the time, like science fiction. In my early blogs, I proposed concepts like "Subli-melding" and the "Morphing of Content," envisioning a world where data—whether sight, sound, smell, or touch—would cease to be fixed in rigid forms. I argued that technology would eventually allow these senses to fluidly transform into one another without human intervention.

While the world was busy marveling at LLMs "learning to speak," I knew that language was only the beginning. The goal was never just better text; it was the total dissolution of the barriers between human experience and digital representation.

Today, reading the latest AI news, it is clear: my vision was not just a metaphor; it was a roadmap. Researchers around the world, working in silos, are now independently proving that what I called "morphing" is not only possible—it is the next phase of human evolution.

The Scientific Validation of My Vision

What I once termed "Subli-melding" and "Telepathic Pain Transfer" is being validated by breakthrough research in neural decoding and cooperative AGI architecture. The table below maps my original predictions against the specific, real-world breakthroughs occurring right now.

My VisionMy Concept (Date)Researcher / InstitutionCurrent Work Emulating My Vision
Neural Video DecodingPredicting the ability to "see" thought (2018)Dr. Joel Bauer / UCL (2026)Successfully reconstructed 10-second video clips from raw neural activity of mice, proving visual thought is decodable.
Cooperative AGIA "Super-Grid" of specialized AI agents (2026)University of Notre Dame (2026)Published Network Neuroscience Theory, proving general intelligence emerges from distributed, specialized neural networks.
Subli-MeldingConverting neural signals directly into other senses (2018)Blackrock Neurotech / Caltech (2026)A paralyzed patient is composing music directly from motor intention signals, skipping physical instruments entirely.
Neural CouplingBrain-to-brain synchrony across distance (2017)Dr. Pavel Goldstein / Univ. of Colorado (2018/2026)Documented how physical touch synchronizes brainwaves to reduce pain, providing the physical foundation for BBI.
Adaptive Sensory MorphingSenses emerging as functional solutions (2023)Lund University & MIT (2026)Evolved "blind" digital creatures that developed functional vision purely from environmental pressure, confirming senses are fluid.

Why This Matters

We are moving beyond the era of AI as a tool for repetitive tasks and entering the era of Cooperative AGI—systems that function exactly like the human brain: distributed, specialized, and highly adaptive.

When I proposed UNMAT (Unified Natural Messaging App for Telepathy), I knew that the "CO-THINKER"—a personal AI agent that understands your unique "cognitive fingerprint"—would be the bridge between biology and silicon. The fact that Meta recently open-sourced TRIBE v2 (a model that predicts brain voxel responses) and that labs like Cortical Labs are teaching human neurons to play Doom on chips proves that electricity is indeed the shared language of both our minds and our machines.

The transition from "learning the words" to "reaching for the world" is complete. The barrier between "me" and "you," and between "thought" and "reality," is dissolving. We are not just building better computers; we are learning to bridge the boundaries that have isolated human experience for millennia.

The churning of the ocean of consciousness has begun. We are finally building the tools to transform the poison of suffering into the Amrut of liberation.


Sources

#TitleDateAbout
1Nostradamus could have said ?2018-11-08Prophetic poem predicting the convergence of sensory waves.
2Missing : Subli-Melding ?2023-10-01Defines Subli-melding as the direct morphing of sensory forms.
3UNMAT, Pain Management & Cooperative AGI2026-03-01White paper detailing the architecture of a brain-to-brain messaging future.
4UNMAT: Progress Report No. 12026-03-01Summarizes 2026 research breakthroughs validating my original UNMAT vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment