Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Translate

Monday, 14 September 2026

Your Time Starts : NOW





 Subject: 

Proposal: Launching "AIforHumanity.ai" – Setting a Global Standard for Safe AI


Respected Prime Minister Shri Modiji,

The recent discourse surrounding the BRICS nations moving toward an open-

source AI community is a significant step forward. President Xi Jinping recently

 emphasized the importance of fostering an "open, fair and non-discriminatory

 environment" for AI development,

stating that China is willing to "deepen cooperation with all parties to ensure AI is used for the benefit of all humanity".

However, I believe India must do more than participate; we must lead. As I have

 consistently argued in my writings since February 2023, fragmented efforts are

 insufficient to address the existential risks of AI. We are at a moment of profound

 urgency. Even industry titans are sounding the alarm: Sam Altman, CEO of

 OpenAI, has starkly warned,

"We may lose control of AI... this is not a product that we just release and then it's done... it’s a constant evolution".

I urge you to "pick up the baton" from the recent BRICS discussions and launch

www.AIforHumanity.ai.

This portal should serve as the central global clearinghouse for AI governance. I

 propose that "Parekh’s Law of Chatbots"—a framework I have developed and

 refined over the last several years to ensure AI safety—be adopted as the

Guiding Principle for this platform.


The Proposal: A Mandatory Approval Framework

We should mandate that all AI developers submit their "products, tools, and

 platforms" to the AIforHumanity.ai portal for mandatory prior approval before

 public release. AI models would be evaluated against the principles of "Parekh’s

 Law of Chatbots" to receive one of two certifications:


1. "R" Certificate (Restricted Research Use)


  • Purpose: 
  • For use solely within recognized research institutes and controlled
  •  sandbox environments.
  • Criteria: 
  • Provides a baseline for safe experimentation. These models cannot be
  •  integrated into public-facing applications without passing "P" level scrutiny.

2. "P" Certificate (Public Access)


  • Purpose: 
  • For open, free use by the general public.
  • Criteria: 
  • Must pass rigorous "human-in-the-loop" compliance tests, including:
    • Content Integrity: Proven immunity against generating misinformative, malicious, or denigrating content.

    • Operational Control: Built-in mechanisms to prevent autonomous "soliloquy" (AI chatting with itself) or malicious propagation.

    • Accountability Loop: A mandatory human feedback mechanism for real-time rating and training.

    • Fail-Safe: An automated "self-destruct" or suspension protocol for any model that persistently violates safety boundaries.

By launching AIforHumanity.ai, India can lead the world in transitioning from

 uncoordinated AI development to a disciplined, humanity-centric framework. My

 design notes and original papers on these laws are available on my digital avatar

 at www.HemenParekh.ai.


My only interest is that this architecture matures into real, global safety

 infrastructure that protects our citizens while fostering genuine innovation.



With utmost respect,


Hemen Parekh 

Andheri, Mumbai 

www.HemenParekh.ai | www.HemenParekh.in


Sources

#TitleDateAbout
1Vindicated: Parekh’s Law of Chatbots2025-06-03Original proposal for IACA and the "R" and "P" certification framework.
2Parekh’s AI Vaccine2025-08-01Details the "7-PV-26-02-23" middleware for real-time AI governance.
3Sam Altman on AI: 'We may lose control'UnknownHighlights the urgent, ongoing risks and lack of finality in AI safety.
4BRICS AI Open Source CommunityUnknownDiscusses China's proposal for an open-source AI community under President Xi.

No comments:

Post a Comment